What if summer fitness could be simple?
With summer right around the corner, we all want to look and feel our best. But before embarking on a complicated fitness regime, why not turn to nature first?
Pure, simple... Classic!
Sunwarrior Classic Protein was the first Sunwarrior protein, created to offer a plant-based, great-tasting alternative to additive-packed chalky whey proteins. Classic Protein relies on raw whole-grain brown rice - including nutritious endosperm and bran - to create a protein that gets you results in the gym while being extremely gentle and easy to digest.
Sunwarrior Classic contains all the essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced profile, which is especially important for vegans and plant-based diet enthusiasts.
One scoop of Sunwarrior Classic provides 15g of plant-based protein (a whopping 30% of the recommended daily amount) and 10% of recommended daily iron intake. It's also fat-free, cholesterol-free and low in sodium.
Forget poor quality whey protein that's known for causing cramps and bloating. You can take your nutrition and fitness to the next level with pure, natural products that taste great and fit any lifestyle. What we love the most is how clean and gentle the Classic protein is - absolutely no nasties or shady additives - just pure, natural ingredients, skillfully combined to help you get into shape for the summer! Ready to give it a try?
Sunwarrior Classic Summer Recipes for Any Lifestyle
Meeting your daily protein needs doesn't have to be boring. Bland protein shakes that are a chore to remember are a thing of the past - you can get your protein boost in a nutritious breakfast smoothie, a post-yoga chai or even in homemade vegan ice cream! We bet there are thousands of ways to enjoy Sunwarrior Classic Protein - get started by giving these summer flavours a try:
The Greatest Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie in the World!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1 heaping scoop Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, organic
- ½ teaspoon maca powder
- 1 large handful spinach or kale
- ½ cup almond milk
Post-Yoga Chai Green Smoothie
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 large handful of kale or spinach
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein
- 1–2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 pinch sea salt
- The contents of 1 chai tea bag
- ⅔ cups almond milk (or more if you like your smoothies more liquidy)
- ½–1 tablespoon almond butter
Mint Chocolate Chip Banana Soft Serve Vegan Ice Cream
- 1.5 frozen peeled bananas, cut into small-ish slices
- ¼ cup fresh mint, packed
- 2–3 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein
1. In a food processor or blender, pulse the frozen banana pieces.
2. Add the protein powder and pulse again.
3. Add the mint, and process together until smooth.
4. Add the chocolate chips and process again until achieving your ideal texture.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Try natural, vanilla or chocolate Sunwarrior Classic protein - shop now.