Health and wellness is not seasonal, it is a full time way of life.
Get creative, think lean and clean, good fats are your friend, sugar is always the enemy
Happy New Year Everyone!
Salmon stack and wrap
- 1 wrap of choice
- 150 gram salmon fillet with skin on
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds raw or toasted
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ricotta
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Truffle oil ½ tsp. – 1tsp
- 2 asparagus spears
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tablespoon of red onion
- 1 serve of Sunwarrior Super Greens
- Pre heat fan forced oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Wrap salmon fillet in foil with a ¼ tsp. of coconut oil bake for 20 minutes with skin on, once cooked set aside
- While salmon is baking lightly blanch the asparagus spears. I find using a saucepan on a high heat with enough water to cover the saucepan base works well simmer for approximately 90 seconds I like my asparagus crunchy.
- Combine Sunwarrior Activated Barley and ricotta, mix through thoroughly
- Spread ricotta mixture onto the wrap add additional ingredients drizzle truffle oil and chilli flakes to your desired taste
- Wrap and eat
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kerrie Otto de Grancy – Micro Miracles Matter
Kerrie Otto de Grancy is an elite athlete, founder of Micro Miracles Matter and a super mum to 2 amazing children. With a background in fashion design, Kerrie started Micro Miracles Matter to start raising awareness and securing support for blood donations as a result of almost losing her first born, Bella who was born prematurely. Kerrie is driven to make a difference in the world. When she’s not running her own business, Kerrie is dedicated to running in the wide open spaces…she is on on the Australian Ultra running team, holds 3 Australian records and is ranked number one all time fastest Australian Female in the 50 mile road. .Kerrie is living proof that anybody can make a difference and live a happy, healthy life with the right attitude, nutrition and exercise regime…if it’s important to you you’ll find a way. http://www.micromiraclesmatter.com
A Brighter Day: How Six Words Changed Jason’s Life Forever
IMPORTANT: Depression is a serious illness. Do not attempt to diagnose depression or any other mental health conditio...
You can still have cookies this Christmas!!!
Tis the season of giving... and the season of eating! Here at Sunwarrior we are all about creating tasty and deliciou...
FUDGY CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT PROTEIN BROWNIE BITES
FUDGY CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT PROTEIN BROWNIE BITES Recipe by Sasha Paul - Nutritional therapist and Founder of Natural Fo...