Health and wellness is not seasonal it is a full time way of life.
Get creative, think lean and clean, good fats are your friend, sugar is always the enemy
Happy New Year Everyone!
Salmon stack and wrap
- 1 wrap of choice
- 150 gram salmon fillet with skin on
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds raw or toasted
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ricotta
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Truffle oil ½ tsp. – 1tsp
- 2 asparagus spears
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tablespoon of red onion
- 1 serve of Sunwarrior Activated Barley
- Pre heat fan forced oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Wrap salmon fillet in foil with a ¼ tsp. of coconut oil bake for 20 minutes with skin on, once cooked set aside
- While salmon is baking lightly blanch the asparagus spears. I find using a saucepan on a high heat with enough water to cover the saucepan base works well simmer for approximately 90 seconds I like my asparagus crunchy.
- Combine Sunwarrior Activated Barley and ricotta, mix through thoroughly
- Spread ricotta mixture onto the wrap add additional ingredients drizzle truffle oil and chilli flakes to your desired taste
- Wrap and eat
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kerrie Otto de Grancy – Micro Miracles Matter
Kerrie Otto de Grancy is an elite athlete, founder of Micro Miracles Matter and a super mum to 2 amazing children. With a background in fashion design, Kerrie started Micro Miracles Matter to start raising awareness and securing support for blood donations as a result of almost losing her first born, Bella who was born prematurely. Kerrie is driven to make a difference in the world. When she’s not running her own business, Kerrie is dedicated to running in the wide open spaces…she is on on the Australian Ultra running team, holds 3 Australian records and is ranked number one all time fastest Australian Female in the 50 mile road. .Kerrie is living proof that anybody can make a difference and live a happy, healthy life with the right attitude, nutrition and exercise regime…if it’s important to you you’ll find a way. http://www.micromiraclesmatter.com