FUDGY CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT PROTEIN BROWNIE BITES
12g organic cacao butter
20g hazelnut butter
20g + 15g maple syrup
10g cacao powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Over a pan of simmering water on a very low heat, melt the cacao butter and hazelnut butter in a bowl.
2) Once melted turn the heat off and stir in the 20g maple syrup plus the cacao powder and protein powder.
3) Remove the bowl from the pan and place on one side.
4) Finally mix in the remaining 15g of maple syrup and the vanilla extract until everything is fully combined. Taste!
5) Press the mixture using your hand into baking paper and then refrigerate until set.
6) Slice into bitesize pieces & store in the refrigerator.
Top Summer Slim Down Tips
With 2015 well and truly here, it’s time to get back into the swing of a healthy eating and fitness routine to shed s...
Lime and Mint Green Smoothie
Lime and Mint Ormus Super Greens Smoothie This smoothie is absolutely beautiful, I am literally drinking it as I am w...
2015 New Years Resolutions
With the troubles of 2014 behind us, let’s welcome in 2015 with some fresh and inspiring New Years resolutions ideas ...