FUDGY CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT PROTEIN BROWNIE BITES
12g organic cacao butter
20g hazelnut butter
20g + 15g maple syrup
10g cacao powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Over a pan of simmering water on a very low heat, melt the cacao butter and hazelnut butter in a bowl.
2) Once melted turn the heat off and stir in the 20g maple syrup plus the cacao powder and protein powder.
3) Remove the bowl from the pan and place on one side.
4) Finally mix in the remaining 15g of maple syrup and the vanilla extract until everything is fully combined. Taste!
5) Press the mixture using your hand into baking paper and then refrigerate until set.
6) Slice into bitesize pieces & store in the refrigerator.
Colourful Chia Pudding Recipe
Colourful Chia Pudding 50 gr chia seed 30 gr protein Sunwarrior Vanilla Protein 250-350 ml soy mylk Let sit...
PUMPKIN PIE NANABOWL RECIPE WITH SUNWARRIOR
Pumpkin Pie Nanabowl Recipe with Sunwarrior We’re so excited to be sharing this Pumpkin Pie NanaBowl recipe with ...
PUMPKIN PROTEIN CHOC CHIP COOKIES
Pumpkin Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies PREP TIME: 10mins TOTAL TIME: 45mins INGREDIENTS ½ cup of organic pumpkin (...