FUDGY CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT PROTEIN BROWNIE BITES
12g organic cacao butter
20g hazelnut butter
20g + 15g maple syrup
10g cacao powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Over a pan of simmering water on a very low heat, melt the cacao butter and hazelnut butter in a bowl.
2) Once melted turn the heat off and stir in the 20g maple syrup plus the cacao powder and protein powder.
3) Remove the bowl from the pan and place on one side.
4) Finally mix in the remaining 15g of maple syrup and the vanilla extract until everything is fully combined. Taste!
5) Press the mixture using your hand into baking paper and then refrigerate until set.
6) Slice into bitesize pieces & store in the refrigerator.
PUMPKIN PROTEIN CHOC CHIP COOKIES
Pumpkin Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies PREP TIME: 10mins TOTAL TIME: 45mins INGREDIENTS ½ cup of organic pumpkin (...
Choc bliss protein balls/ choc coconut recipe
Choc bliss protein balls/ choc coconut recipe Ingredients: 260 grams soaked pitted dates 60 grams Sunwarrior Classic ...
Getting Fit for the Summer? It's Pure and Simple
What if summer fitness could be simple? With summer right around the corner, we all want to look and feel our best. B...